Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we are disclosing
our information collection and privacy practices to you for review.
The Massage Studio of Barbara White is the sole user
of any information collected on this site. We do not give,
sell, share, or rent this information to others - never, period.
We collect information from our web site visitors at several different
points on our web site.
- Contact Information
This web site contains a Contact Us page which provides the
ability for visitors to email us directly from the web page. A
visitor who wishes to utilize this feature must first complete
a form which requires them to provide their contact information
such as name and email address.
- Application for Admissions and Online
Visitors have the ability to complete an online Application for
Admission to the Academy. The application requires personal information
such as name, address, phone numbers, employment information and
other such data. The application is located on a web page that
and secured with Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology.
Your personal information is protected.
This web site does not store or utilize cookies.
- Web Server Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track
user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for
aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally
identifiable information. In order to better understand
traffic patterns and usage on this site, we analyze our site activity
to obtain overall usage statistics. These usage statistics
provide us with certain information obtained from data within
the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
Information we collect from the browser string includes domain
name, browser type, operating system and MIME type.
Why we use Paypal for online payment processing:
- Paypal uses the best commercially available technology and procedures to protect the security of your online transactions. Review their Data Security and Encryption if you have further questions.
- Paypal has an Unauthorized Account Activity Form for potential fraud reporting. They take fraud reports seriously and thoroughly investigate each one.
- Paypal offers buyers protection through their Buyer Complaint Process.
- For everything you wanted to know about Paypal (That someone else has probably already asked) follow this link. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help
- Paypal is becoming one of the most widely accepted payment methods of online merchants. Over 42,000 websites and many more thousands of online auction sellers accept Paypal.
- Buyers can pay by Check, Credit Card or directly from their Paypal account balance. (They pay a very competitive interest rate on balances too.)
- Even though it’s listed as number eight, the number one reason we use Paypal is for your security and ours. We NEVER handle your credit or bank information so you know that we can never misuse it and you don’t have to worry about anyone breaking into our site and stealing it. It’s not there. At the same time, since we only ship to confirmed addresses (At least until we know you), we know that you have met Paypal’s standards and are a viable buyer. This offers us both a level of protection that other merchant accounts simply can not match.
Please feel free to contact
us with any questions regarding the privacy of information you